The Stevens Point Area Co-op is now hiring an in-house Graphic Design Intern.
The position will start September 3, 2018, and will run through January 19, 2018. Pay starts at $10.00 per hour with opportunity for growth, and will average 12-15 hours per week.
Duties will include:
- Bi-monthly print newsletter layout and design
- Updating store signage
- Branding and design organization
- Ad design
- Customer service hours
- Attending monthly staff and management meetings
The ideal candidate will be:
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design or another related field
- Experienced in Adobe InDesign and Google suite
- Passionate for organic and local foods, small business, and community engagement
- Proactive, creative, and able to thrive working as part of a team...but also content to work effectively alone
The Stevens Point Area Co-op is a local independent food co-op. We are a collectively managed business that promotes organic and local foods, community engagement, and staff and member empowerment.
We want to help you grow not only your design skills, but apply them in a practical setting to build member and customer engagement, education, and communication in our small business. The position will also provide learning opportunities in communications, marketing, and collaborative management.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at our storefront at 633 Second Street by August 12, 2018.